- $250 per 50 minute session
- Same fees apply for either individual, couple or family sessions
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered in the form of cash, check or any major credit card.
- To allow for the full benefits of your session time, please have checks ready prior to the start of your scheduled appointment.
- If you have medical insurance that covers mental health services, I encourage you to check with your individual plan to assess what part, if any, they will cover for my services.
When checking with your insurance company, the following questions may help clarify your financial responsibility for services:
- Does your insurance provide mental health care benefits?
- How many psychotherapy sessions per year will your insurance cover?
- What will they reimburse you per session for a Licensed Psychologist?
- Do you need a referral from your primary care physician?
- If you have a deductible, has it been met?
I do not bill directly to insurance companies for reimbursement. I will be happy to give you any documentation you require to secure such benefit payments, such as billing statements or treatment authorization forms.
Please be advised that I am not a Medicare provider. Therefore, they will not reimburse for any fees related to my services. You may sign a Private Contract with me which will waive your right to reimbursement for my fees and make you responsible to pay for each session out-of-pocket. If that is not feasible, I will be happy to assist you in finding another provider who will accept your co-pay and file your claim directly with Medicare for the balance.